The Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group (D&IG) has an opening for an experienced and cleared Health and Safety Officer seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting CBRN efforts for an Intelligence Community customer.
Overseas and domestic travel may be required (10-25%).
- Support existing CBRN policies and identify areas of process improvement for future program development
- Understand and implement occupational safety and health compliance requirements
- Apply knowledge in CBRN equipment logistics, planning and operations experience for equipment research, demand, accountability, maintenance, calibration and sustainment
- Develop and deliver briefings as needed
- Conduct CBRN training classes and validate training needs and analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in scientific field or in Safety, Health or Engineering and 4-8 years experience.
- At least three years of experience with CBRN operations
- At least three years of health and safety experience
- Prior experience conducting CBRN or health and safety training
- Required experience with equipment management, which many include acquisitions, inventory, logistics, expirations, calibrations, maintenance, accountability and sustainment
- Government emergency services experience
- Emergency planning, preparedness and response experience
- Occupational safety and health site survey experience
- CBRN MOS designation or emergency services certifications