Website Booz Allen Hamilton
Bring in-depth understanding and expertise to one or more aspects of service or Joint missions, processes, and culture. Apply advanced consulting and extensive technical expertise and full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentor and supervise team members.
- Experience with CBRNE detection equipment and training protocols
- Experience as a trainer or instructor
- Experience with the DoD
- Secret clearance required
- BA or BS in biological or chemical sciences
- Knowledge of CBRNE detection equipment such as the HAPSITE and PINS
- Ability to develop training protocols
- MA or MS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Job Number: R0084967
To apply for this job please visit careers.boozallen.com.