ANSER enhances national and homeland security by strengthening public institutions. We provide thought leadership for complex issues through independent analysis and we deliver practical, useful solutions. ANSER values collaboration, integrity, and initiative and we are client focused in all that we do. Because we were established for the purpose of public service and not for profit, we measure our success in the impact of our service.
SPECIFIC JOB DESCRIPTION: The Arms Control Compliance Assessment Program Project Manager shall provide analytical research, policy, project management and negotiations support, and conduct research of national security-level issues that may encompass/impact the range of the arms control portfolio. Member will collect, review, process, and analyze service component activities (including but not limited to research, development, test and evaluation, acquisition, operational activities/programs, doctrine, etc.) for compliance with arms control treaties and agreements
*Please note, this position is contingent upon contract award.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
The successful applicant will support national security-level issues meeting the skill sets to include, but not be limited to the following:
- Knowledgeable of and ability to speak authoritatively on all aspects of national security-level policy; including planning, operations, mission systems, implementation, and processes related to arms control compliance
- Experience to query data bases to monitor, track, and review acquisition documents loaded into the system to determine potential treaty impacts and any potential impact to service component stakeholders
- Experience to review documents, route and coordinate with other related offices, compile comments, resolve any discrepancies, and coordinate an approved response
- Skills to provide support for both the arms control and the acquisition process in order to ensure an adequate review program is set up and conducted of current acquisition programs to ensure the acquisition programs remain compliant with existing and any new treaties that may emerge during research, development, and acquisition.
- Experience in drafting compliance assessments reports and recommendations to advance compliance with current and emerging arms control agreements
- Experience in leading analysts through complex arms control analysis
- Demonstrated knowledge of service components, JS, OSD, and DoS stakeholders with respect to arms control portfolio
- Exceptionally strong ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of government
- Demonstrated experience working in fast paced and complex environments with multiple, competing requirements and POCs
- Demonstrated experience responding to short notice requests and suspense’s
- Expert user of Microsoft (MS) Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- TOP SECRET Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- Preferred Master’s Degree or Bachelor Degree (B.A./B.S.) with ten plus years of experience
- 10+ years’ experience in arms control, international relations, national security policy, public policy, etc.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in working complex arms control issues and assessing compliance issues
- Experience in providing day-to-day staff support and conducting staffing functions
- Operational-level, Higher Headquarters, or equivalent-level experience
- Current Top Secret security clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access
- Acquisition Experience
- Familiar with Arms Control Compliance Assessments
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
EDUCATION & YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Preferred Master’s Degree or Bachelor Degree (B.A./B.S.) with ten plus years of experience
Apply at the ANSER career portal.