- This event has passed.
Warfighter Medical Research, Development and Acquisition
March 23, 2015 - March 25, 2015
The Warfighter Medical Research, Development and Acquisition Conference will be held March 23-25, 2014 in College Park, Maryland.
The Medical Research, Development and Acquisition in Support of the Warfighter Conference is co-hosted by the US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command (USAMRMC) and the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA).
This event is an opportunity for science and industry representatives to learn more about USAMRMC’s missions, programs and gap areas and to better understand the process within which USAMRMC operates. USAMRMC provides world-class medical knowledge, countermeasures, and technologies to protect and sustain our service men and women throughout their military careers.
Highlighted conference topics include:
- Preventive Medicines and Vaccinations
- Military Infectious Diseases Research Program
- Combat Casualty Care Research Program
- Military Operations Medicine Research Program
- Clinical and Rehabilitive Medicine Research Program
- Blast Injury Research Program
- Joint Trauma Analysis and Prevention of Injury in Combat
Please visit NDIA’s Medical Research, Development and Acquisition in Support of the Warfighter conference website for more information and to register.