- This event has passed.
Underwater Defence & Security
March 6, 2017 - March 8, 2017
The Underwater Defence & Security conference is will be held March 6-8, 2017 in Portsmouth, UK.
Underwater Defence & Security aims to provide a platform for the international underwater community to analyze developments in emerging and traditional markets, future requirements and capabilities.
Key focus areas include:
- Anti-Submarine Warfare
- Mine Counter Measures
- Maritime Patrol & Air Assets
- Unmanned Systems and ROVs
- Weapons, Decoys and Counter Measures
- Hydro-graphic Survey
Highlighted agenda topics include:
- Increasing security in the Indian Ocean through the new P-8I ASW platform
- Hardening autonomous combat vehicles against adversaries
- Integration lessons for airborne ASW units from multinational training exercises
- Ensuring optimum interpretation of sonobuoy data
- The ability of autonomy to act as the force multiplier in submarine surveillance
- Future of ASW Maritime Aviation; role of UAV/MPA in future ASW
- Making US MCM more maneuverable using compact and multi-functional systems
- Future requirements and evolution of the Naval Mine Warfare Centre of Excellence
Please visit the Underwater Defence & Security website for registration and more information.