- This event has passed.
Society for Academic Emergency Medicine
May 10, 2016 - May 13, 2016
The Society for Academic Emergency Medicine SAEM 2016 Annual Meeting will be held May 10-13, 2016 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Highlighted sessions and workshops include:
- AEM Consensus Conference: Shared Decision-Making in the Emergency Department
- Challenges and Controversies of ED Opioid Prescribing in the Era of the Opioid Epidemic
- Cochrane Systematic Reviews of Interventions Training
- Core Skills in Palliative Medicine: The Education in Palliative and End-of-Life Care Emergency Medicine Mini-Course for Emergency Medicine Educators
- Global Health and Emergency Care: Advancing the Research Agenda
- Insight to Innovation: Translating Your Ideas into Marketable Products
- Wilderness Medicine: Implementing an Innovative and Practical Educational Curriculum
Please visit the SAEM 2016 website for more information and to register to attend.