- This event has passed.
Next Generation Cyber Security for Utilities
November 16, 2016 - November 18, 2016
Next Generation Cyber Security for Utilities will be held November 16-18, 2016 in Washington DC.
Critical infrastructure for energy and utilities is vital to personal safety, economic growth and national defense. This conference explores new, practical ways to greatly improve the management and execution of enterprise-wide cyber security.
Highlighted sessions include:
- Information sharing to successfully protect the grid from potential security events
- Understanding the landscape of cyber security threats currently facing utilities
- Analyzing and comparing the capabilities of various cybersecurity defenses
- Improving management and execution of enterprise-wide cyber security
- Identifying strategies to successfully monitor both physical and IR security
- Evaluating how to integrate the NERC CIP standards into an effective cybersecurity program
- Reviewing the Smart Grid Cybersecurity Job Performance Model (SGC JPM)
- Examining new and emerging policy debates in the legislative and executive branches
Please visit ACI’s Next Generation Cyber Security for Utilities website for more information.