- This event has passed.
NCT CBRNE Asia & NCT Explosive Asia
November 8, 2016 - November 10, 2016
The NCT CBRNE Asia & NCT Explosive Asia Conferences will be held November 8-10, 2016 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
From the Non-Conventional Threat series of events, NCT Asia is the largest CBRN, EOD and demining conference in the region. The three-day event is organized in official partnership with the Malaysian Armed Forces (MAF) and the Science and Technology Research Institute for Defense (STRIDE).
A live demonstration followed by two days of exhibition and conferences offers the unique opportunity to identify common threats and enlarge the global CBRN and EOD/C-IED community.
Highlighted sessions include:
- CBRNe Threats and Capability Building in Malaysia
- IED Threats to Public Safety in Asia – Consequences for Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Opening Plenary I: Civil and Military CBRN Capability Building in Southeast Asia
- Training the Force – Enhancing Preparedness for CBRN Incidents
- Detecting Explosive Devices: Lessons learned
- Case Studies: Tackling the Landmine Problem in Southeast Asia
- International Lessons Learned in CBRNe Defense and Response
- Analysis and Response to Large Scale Biological Incidents
- CBRNe Protection in Densely Populated Areas
- Emerging CBRNe Threats and Solutions
- International Cooperation in Countering the Evolving Bomb Threats
- RN Disaster Management – From Prevention to Recovery
- Defeat the Device – IED Threat Mitigation
Please visit IB Consultancy’s NCT Asia 2016 website for more information and to register.