- This event has passed.
NASEMSO Spring 2016
April 4, 2016 - April 16, 2016
The National Association of State EMS Officials (NASEMSO) Spring 2016 Meeting will be held April 4-6, 2016 in Bethesda, Maryland.
The event gathers NASEMSO members, federal emergency management officials and interested organizations to discuss the latest emergency medical services and homeland security legislative and regulatory issues; the EMS work force.
Highlighted topics and NASEMSO project updates include:
- Just-in-Time Training Options for State EMS Officials
- Leading EMS Agencies to Embrace a New Value Proposition
- Developing Performance Measures for EMS
- FirstNet Update: What’s New and What State EMS Leaders Need to Know
- Community Paramedicine (CP) & Mobile Integrated Health (MIH)
- Safe Transport of Children
- Rural EMS Challenges
- Prehospital Pediatric Asthma Intervention
- Model Rules for Ambulance Vehicle Design
- Model Interstate Compact for Personnel Licensure Model EMS Clinical Guidelines
- Air Medical Task Force
- Critical Ambulance Manufacturing Issues State EMS Directors Need to Understand
- Intelligent Transportation and Traffic Incident Management Developments
- Model Trauma Plan
- National EMS Education Standards Project
Please visit the NASEMSO Spring 2016 website for more information and to register.