IEC 2020 – International Explosives Conference
June 30 - July 2
The inaugural International Explosives Conference 2020 will be held 30 June – 2 July 2020 at the Victory Services Club in London, UK.
This must-attend event is hosted by Cranfield University in conjunction with the UK’s Centre of Excellence for Energetic Materials and the Sector Skills Strategy Group.
The focus of the conference is future developments with an emphasis on:
- Energetic Materials and Characterisation
- Manufacturing and Processing
- Response to Stimuli
- Advances in Experimental Techniques and Diagnostics
- Theory, Modelling and Simulation
Confirmed Keynote Speakers for the conference include:
- Professor Yogi Gupta, Washington State University
- Dr Jesse Sabatini, US Army Futures Command
- Dr William Proud, Imperial College London
- Dr Ernst-Christian Koch, Lutradyn Energetic Materials Science & Technology
Abstracts for papers by oral presentations and posters should be submitted by Friday 31 January 2020. For additional information please visit the International Explosives Conference 2020 website.