- This event has passed.
I/ITSEC 2022 – Modeling, Simulation, and Training Conference
November 28, 2022 - December 2, 2022
The Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) will be held 28 Nov 2022 – 2 Dec 2022 in Orlando, Florida.
I/ITSEC consists of peer-reviewed paper presentations, tutorials, special events, professional workshops, a commercial exhibit hall and STEM events for teachers and secondary students.
From a professional development forum perspective, there are 131 paper presentations from six subcommittee tracks. Paper presentations focus on some of the most timely topics, to include medical simulators, cyber ranges and training, artificial intelligence, AR/VR, the metaverse, and DoD/Federal/Industry policies.
Highlighted topics and sessions include:
- A Comprehensive Introduction to Medical Simulation
- Introduction to Defense Modeling and Simulation
- Back to the Future – A Green Planet May Require Nuclear Power
- Joint Service Interoperability and Modeling and Simulation in the DoD
- USSOCOM Battlespace Preview
- Evolving Medical Training – Big Data, Multi-Domain Operations, and Prolonged Care
- Evolution of RF Signal Visualization from Spectrum Analyzers to Augmented Reality
- Leading by Design: User Experience (UX) for the Department of Defense
- Transforming Training with Allies and Partners to Confront and Deter Russian Aggression
- Principles for Designing Effective, Efficient, and Engaging Training to Accelerate Expertise
- Live, Virtual and Constructive (LVC) Interoperability 101
- International Trade Compliance: Regulatory Developments and Key Risk Areas
- Secure Heterogeneous Network (HetNet) Architecture Applied to LVC Environments
- A Process for Distributed LVC Event Integration and Execution
- An Introduction to Cognitive Systems for Modeling & Simulation
- Addressing the Challenges of Rigorous Model Validation
- Accreditation of Simulation-Based Experiments and Training: Beyond the M&S
- TENA, Interoperability, and Data Management
- Secure Distributed Simulation Training Systems Anywhere, with OMG DDS
- PM TRASYS Program Reviews
- Training, Analytics, and Experimentation: USMC Wargaming Panel
- Indo-Pacific Training Capability Improvements for Multi-Domain Warfighting
- Successes and Challenges in Measuring Performance, Proficiency and Effectiveness Outcomes in Multinational Real World Contexts
- Accelerating Innovation to Bridge the Valley of Death
- Synthetic Environments to Enable Multi-Domain Operations
- Joint Wargaming Interoperability Showcase
- Virtual Evaluation in Prototyping and Experimentation
- Live-Virtual-Constructive (LVC) Interoperability Techniques
I/ITSEC is organized by the National Training and Simulation Association (NTSA), which promotes international and interdisciplinary cooperation within the fields of modeling and simulation (M&S), training, education, analysis, and related disciplines at this annual meeting. The NTSA is an affiliate subsidiary of the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA). Hence, I/ITSEC also emphasizes themes related to defense and security.
Please visit the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) website for more information.