- This event has passed.
Fire-Rescue International 2022
August 24 - August 26
Join thousands of fire and emergency service leaders from across the globe at Fire-Rescue International 2022 in San Antonio from 24-26 August 2022.
Highlighted sessions include:
- Incident Command and Accountability on the Incident Scene
- Assessment of Community Risks Using Technical Systems (REDCON) in the UAE
- Collapse at Surfside: The Response and Lessons Learned
- Assessing Fire Planning Zones and Their Impact
- Terrorism and Homeland Security Meeting
- Hazmat Committee Meeting
- Combating the Great Resignation
- Federal and Military Fire Services Section Board Meeting (Invite Only)
- Emergency Vehicle Management Section Annual Meeting
- Community Wildfire Mitigation Best Practices
- Amazon Innovation and the Fire Service Change Leader
- Firefighters Under Fire – The Tucson Experience
- U.S. Fire Administration Research and Applied Technology Program
- Mobile Integrated Healthcare: A Transformation in the Response Paradigm
- Will Black Swans Become Extinct? The Future of the Unpredictable
- Wicked Future Problems the Fire Service is About to Face Head On
Please visit the IAFC Fire-Rescue International 2022 registration page to participate.