EMS World Expo 2021
October 4 - October 8
The EMS World Expo will take place October 4-8, 2021 in Atlanta, Georgia.
This 5 days of hands-on workshops, expertly led classes, unparalleled networking opportunities, and a chance to tour the largest EMS-dedicated exhibit hall in the world.
Highlighted courses and sessions include:
- Mass Vaccination Clinic: Mobilizing Your EMS Agency
- Comms Help in Crisis: Meet the FirstNet Response Group
- Moulage: The Art & Science of Training Realism
- The Next Pandemic: A Look at the Response from the Federal Level
- Making the Connection: Utilizing EMS and Hospital Outcome Data
- Three Things COVID Changed Forever for EMS
- Advanced Concepts in Critical Care Transport
- Caught in a Brainstorm: A Comprehensive Review of Seizures
- The Basics of Burns and Beyond
- EMS Supervisor’s Leadership Academy
- System of Care Approach for Traumatic Injuries and Acute Illnesses
- Protecting Your EMS Agency from Ransomware, Viruses, Phishing and Other Cyber Threats in the Information Age
- Prehospital Management of Pediatric Seizures
- Adventures in Rural EMS Education
- The FlightBridgeED Mechanical Ventilation Workshop
- The Changing Face of Act of Violence Events
- Teleflex Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Procedural Cadaver Lab
This event draws more than 6,000 attendees and 300+ exhibitors and offers Continuing Education credits for first responders from a robust curriculum.
Please visit the EMS World Expo 2021 website for more information.