- This event has passed.
Eagleson Institute Advanced Certification
September 21, 2015 - September 25, 2015
The Eagleson Institute Advanced Certification course will take place September 21-25, 2015 in Sanford, Maine.
This five-day advanced-level, personalized course teaches participants how to certify biosafety cabinets according to NSF/ANSI Standard 49. The subject matter is presented through a combination of lecture, discussion, problem-solving activities and certification labs. Following the course, participants are offered an opportunity to take the NSF written and practical exams on-site.
Highlighted topics include:
- Refine existing knowledge in preparation to take the written and practical NSF exam.
- Current state of the art techniques for testing BSCs in accordance with Annex F of NSF/ANSI Standard 49
- Application of other industry standards and guidelines to the of testing BSCs
- Current practices for the decontamination of BSCs
- Basics for trouble shooting BSCs
- HEPA filtration, airflow, and biosafety principals
Please visit the Eagleson Institute’s Advanced Certification website for more information and to register.