- This event has passed.
CBRNe Convergence 2016 Congress & Exhibition
October 31, 2016 - November 2, 2016
This year’s CBRNe Convergence Congress & Exhibition will be held 31 October – 2 November, 2016 in San Diego, California.
Organized by the experienced team from CBRNe World magazine, the Congress draws leading experts and stakeholders from around the globe.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Doug Bryce, Joint Program Executive Officer CBRN Defence, JPEO CBD
- BG Gerry Amante, Commander Munitions Control Center, Armed Forces of the Philippines
- James Peaco, FBI WMD Coordinator, Los Angeles
- Col. Christophe Libeau, Senior HazMat & CBRN Technical Advisor of the Paris Fire Brigade
- Stephen Cichocki, Program Manager CBRN, NORAD/NORTHCOM
- Sermet Sezigen, GATA Medical University,Turkey
- Mike Dayton, Deputy Director, City and County of San Francisco
- Colin Barthel, food defence policy analyst, FDA
- Michael Crowley, University of Bradford, UK
- Michael Rogers, Los Angeles County Public Health, Emergency Operations
Please visit CBRNe World’s CBRNe Convergence 2016 website for more information.