- This event has passed.
Biodetection & Biosensors 2015
March 17, 2015 - March 18, 2015
The 7th Biodetection & Biosensors 2015 conference will be held 17-18 March 2015 in Berlin, Germany.
The conference focuses on next generation biosensors and biodetection techniques; nucleic acid diagnostic tests; and point of care and field ready pathogen detection.
Highlighted speakers include:
- Till Bachmann, Reader, Personalized Medicine in Infectious Diseases, University of Edinburgh
- Christian Reis, Research Associate, Fraunhofer IPA
- Duncan Sharp, Senior Lecturer, Leeds Metropolitan University
- Jeff Newman, Programme Director, Advanced Biosciences, Cranfield University
- Jef Hooyberghs, Project Manager, Flemish Institute for Technological Research
- Roisin Owens, Associate Professor, Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Mines de St Etienne
- Maria Teresa Giardi, Research Director, Italian National Research Council Institute of of Crystallography
- Marketa Bockova, Researcher, Institute of Photonics and Electronics ASCR
- Roshanak Irannejad, Postdoctoral Fellow, University of California San Francisco
The conference will be co-located with the Microarray Technology, Point of Care Diagnostics and Lab-on-a-Chip & Microfulidics events. Registered delegates will have unrestricted access to all co-located meetings.
Please visit SelectBio’s Biodetection & Biosensors conference website for more information and to register.