- This event has passed.
ASM Biodefense 2016
February 8, 2016 - February 10, 2016
The ASM Biodefense 2016 meeting will take place February 8-10, 2016 in Arlington, Virginia.
The annual ASM Biodefense and Emerging Infectious Diseases Research Meeting draws approximately 1,000 participants from academia, government and industry focused on biodefense research, countermeasure development and policy issues.
Research posters will be presented each day, and plenary sessions will cover a diverse range of topics including:
- US Government Biopreparedness Strategy
- Breakthroughs in Therapeutics for Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Microbial Forensics
- Quorum Sensing in Bacterial Pathogens
- Rift Valley Fever Virus
- Biodefense and Agriculture
- Offensive Biological Weapons Programs
- Funding Opportunities for Biodefense and Emerging Diseases
- Applied Biodefense
- Animal Models for Biodefense Medical Countermeasures
Please visit the ASM Biodefense website for more information and to register.