- This event has passed.
AAFS 2015 Forensic Sciences
February 16, 2015 - February 21, 2015
The AAFS 2015 annual meeting of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences will take place 16-21 February 2015 in Orlando, Florida.
This scientific meeting gathers together approximately 5,000 world-renowned professionals to present the most current information, research and updates in their fields. More than 900 scientific papers, seminars, workshops and other special sessions are presented. In addition, approximately 180 exhibitors will present to showcase the cutting-edge technology and services of this ever-changing profession.
Highlighted sessions include:
- U.S. Army CID Criminalistics Committee
- Mass Fatality Incidents: An Integrated Approach
- Obtaining Successful DNA Profiles from Challenging Samples
- Challenges in Fire Debris Analysis
- Chemistry/Instrumental Analysis Scientific Area Committee Public Meeting
- National Institute of Justice (NIJ) Innovation Showcase
- Digital and Multimedia Evidence
- Interdisciplinary Forensic Science
- Wildland Fires of Electrical Origin
- American Board of Forensic Toxicology (ABFT) Examination Committee
- RADid: Using Radiologic Technologies to Identify Unknown Decedents
- Mental Health Support to Law Enforcement: Practical Issues
- Clinical Toxicology of the Poisoned Patient
- Quality Assurance in Human Identification
- Scientific Neutrality in Expert Witness Testimony
- Crime Scene Reconstruction of Nine Service Members Killed in Kabul
Please visit the AAFS 2015 website for more information and to register.