2019 Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Symposium & Exhibition
August 6 - August 8
NDIA in partnership with the EOD Warrior Foundation will host the 2019 Global Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) Symposium & Exhibition 6-8 August 2019 in Bethesda, MD.
Agenda topics of interest highlighted by the CBRNE Central staff include:
- Combating Terrorism Technical Support Office (CTTSO) Brief to Industry
- Possible Effects of Wall Reflections on the Blast Overpressure Threat to Bomb Techs
- Long Wave IR Polarization Combined with Reflective Band Camera for Enhanced Detection and Identification of Surface Hazards in Cluttered Scenes
- UxS IPT and Engineering Precepts for Safe Autonomy
- Explosion Chamber for Confinement of Ammunition Destruction: Design Rules and Applications
- EOD Warfighter Brain Health Workshop
- EOD Warrior Foundation Employment Transition Workshop
Military members attend this event for free so expect to interact with numerous EOD technicians in uniform from all services’ operational units as well as program managers and resource sponsors from the Pentagon. There will be attendees and speakers/panelists from the Interagency to include ATF, FBI and the DHS Office of Bombing Prevention.
Please visit NDIA’s 2019 Global EOD Symposium website for more information.