- This event has passed.
14th Annual Homeland Security Week
November 20, 2019 - November 22, 2019
The Institute for Defense and Government Advancement (IDGA) will host the 14th Homeland Security Week on 20-22 November 2019 in Washington, D.C.
Agenda topics of interest highlighted by the CBRNE Central staff include:
- Combating Nuclear Terrorism: DHS’s Efforts to Protect Key Cities from WMDs
- Increasing the Nation’s Preparedness Against Chemical and Biological Threats
- Securing High Risk Chemical Facilities and the Chemical Facilities Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS)
- Protecting the Nation’s Food Supply
- Identifying and Mediating National Security Threats
- Promoting Public-Private Partnerships to Promote Security and Increase Resilience Within the Nation’s Chemical Industry
- Developing Effective Response Plans to CBRN Attacks That Minimize Risk to Personnel
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Situational Awareness Technologies for Critical Incident Response
- CISA’s Priorities for Advancing Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resiliency
- Engaging with the Private Sector to Better Protect Critical Infrastructures
- Key to Identifying Potential Terrorists Through Research
- Improving Airport Security with the Help of AI
Please visit the IDGA Homeland Security Week website for more information.