- This event has passed.
SO/LIC Symposium & Exhibition 2017
February 13, 2017 - February 16, 2017
The 28th Annual Special Operations-Low Intensity Conflict (SO/LIC) Symposium & Exhibition will be held February 13-16, 2017 in Bethesda, Maryland.
This conference is to engage industry and government to meet the needs of U.S. Special Operations and to interface with interagency operations to achieve national military and security strategic objectives.
Panel participants and keynote speakers include:
- GEN Raymond Thomas, USA, Commander, USSOCOM
- LTG Austin “Scott” Miller, USA, Commander, JSOC
- Maj Gen Carl Mundy III, USMC, Commander, MARSOC
- RADM Timothy Szymanski, USN, Commander, NAVSPECWARCOM
- LTG Kenneth E. Tovo, USA, Commander, USASOC
- Lt Gen Marshall “Brad” Webb, USAF, Commander, AFSOC
- Stephen Franzoni, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Special Operations Group
- Special Agent in Charge Mark Habersaat, Special Operations Division, U.S. Secret Service
- Theresa Whelan, Acting Assistant Secretary of Defense for SO/LIC, U.S. DoD
- BG Paul Kenny, USA, Deputy Director, USSOCOM
- Col Craig Miller, USAF, Director J24, U.S. USSOCOM
- CAPT Sean Regan, USCG, Commanding Officer, Maritime Security Response Team
- Timothy Sullivan, Chief Patrol Agent, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Special Operations Group
- COL Alan Mulawyshyn, CAN Vice Commander, Special Operations Command NORTH
- BG Gregory Smith, CAN, Former Chief of Staff to the Combined Joint Force Land Component Command, Operation Inherent Resolve (CJFLCC-OIR) in Baghdad, Iraq
- Jaymie Durnan, Strategic Initiatives, MIT Lincoln Laboratory
- Jason Matheny, Director, Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity
- COL Peter Newall, USA (Ret), Managing Partner, BMNT
Please visit NDIA’s SO/LIC Symposium & Exhibition 2017 website for more information.