- This event has passed.
Security and Defence in Europe
March 17, 2016 - March 18, 2016
Chatham House will host a Security and Defence in Europe conference March 17-18, 2016 in London, UK.
This conference will examine changing approaches to security and defence, how and why interests and responses are diverging, the potential impact on policy and industry developments over the next few years, and to what extent there is a major and irreversible shift underway in European security strategies.
Highlighted topics include:
- Responses to security threats
- Policy fragmentation across Europe
- Importance of intelligence cooperation
- Security consensus within intergovernmental organizations
- Bilateral arrangements versus institutional cooperation
- Leadership in security
- Ad-hoc and bilateral industrial relationships in security and defence
- UK’s future relationship with the European Union
Please visit the Security and Defence in Europe event website for more information and to register.