- This event has passed.
Pan Arab Military Medicine
November 4, 2014 - November 7, 2014
The 4th ICCM Pan Arab Regional Working Group Congress on Military Medicine will be held November 4-7, 2014 in the Kingdom of Jordan.
The event is co-located with the 7th International Conference of the Royal Medical Services and will be attended by more than 4000 regional and international participants.
Highlighted sessions include:
- Medical Aspects of Chemical and Biological Warfare
- Acute Trauma and Emergency Medicine: The Core of Military Medicine
- Refugee Health: When Military Medicine Takes the Lead
- Humanitarian Missions: How to Make it a Success
- Mobile Technologies to Support Humanitarian Missions
- Advances in Pandemic Preparedness
- CBRN Casualties Preparedness
- Developing Surveillance and Situational Awareness of Emerging Pathogens for U.S. Military
- Profile on USAMRIID, an Insurance Policy for the Nation and the World
- Vaccine Countermeasures for Diseases of Military Relevance
- Arthropods of Military Importance in Saudi Arabia
- Electronic Surveillance System for Early Notification of Community-Based Epidemics (ESSENCE)
- The Case of MERS-CoV: U.S. Military’s Response to Emerging Pathogen Detection
- Tactical Medical Training System
- Health Hazards During Deployment: Risk Factors, Prevention and Management
- Transport of Pharmaceuticals to Support Military Missions
- Lower Limb Injuries Caused by IEDs
- Field Management of Chemical/Biological Casualties
- CBRN Medicine: Clinical Challenges and Advances
The event is organized by the Jordanian Royal Medical Services and aims to identify the changes in military health care practices needed to prepare military health care providers for the current and future landscape.
Please visit the 4th ICMM Pan Arab Regional Working Group Congress on Military Medicine website for more information and to register.