- This event has passed.
Nuclear Sciences and Applications 2016
February 20, 2016 - February 24, 2016
The 11th International Conference of Nuclear Sciences and Applications and the 2nd IRPA-EGYPT Radiation Protection Workshop will take place February 20-24, 2016 in Hurghada, Egypt.
Organized by the Egyptian Society of Nuclear Sciences and Applications (ESNSA), the event covers the latest science and applications on topics including:
- Nuclear Basic Sciences
- Radiation Basic Sciences & Technology
- Power & Research Reactor Applications
- Isotopes production and Accelerator Applications
- Nuclear Analytical Techniques
- Material Sciences & Technology
- Nano Technology & Nuclear Materials
- Non Destructive Testing
- Radiation and Nuclear Technology in Industry
- Radiation Sciences in Medicine, Biology and Agriculture
- Environmental Research, NORM, etc.
- Archeological Applications
- Petroleum Applications
- Heavy and Super Heavy Elements
- Non Ionizing Radiation
Please visit the Nuclear Sciences and Applications conference website for more information and to register.