- This event has passed.
NCT eXplosive Europe 2016
February 23, 2016 - February 25, 2016
The Non-Conventional Threat NCT eXplosive Europe 2016 conference event will be held February 23-25, 2016 in Beurs Van Berlage, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Highlighted topics include:
- C-IED and Urban Security: Countering the Terrorist Use of Explosives from Detection to Mitigation
- Development of Terrorist Threats to Global Metropolises – New York City Case Study
- Rise of Terrorism: Consequences for Public Transportation and Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Protecting Critical and Military Infrastructures from Explosives Terrorist Attacks
- CBRN EOD and CBRNe Exploitation
- New Technologies Which Could Help Protect Buildings from IED Explosions
- The Dirty Bomb Scenario: Planning for the Unthinkable
- Urban Security and Critical Infrastructure Protection
- MTM CE, EOD & IEDD Education, Training & Exercises for Civil and Military Cooperation;
- EOD in Libya – The Different Types of Detonators Used in IEDs in Afghanistan
- ERW Disposal in the Netherlands
- Demining Efforts in Montenegro
- The Use of Chemicals in IEDs – Case Studies from the Middle East
The Royal Netherlands Armed Forces CBRN Command and National Training Center (NTC) will be host a live capability demonstration during on Feb. 23., showcasing an international civil-military response to a terrorist attack using CBRNe means.
Please visit IB Consultancy’s NCT eXplosive Europe 2016 website for more information and to register.