- This event has passed.
January 26, 2015 - January 28, 2015
The 26th Annual Special Operations/Low Intensity Conflict Symposium and Exhibition, SO/LIC 2015, will be held January 26-28, 2015 in Washington D.C.
The theme of this year’s SO/LIC is “Persistent SOF Operations in Support of Global National Objectives.”
Highlighted speakers include:
- Mr. James F. Geurts, Acquisition Executive, USSOCOM
- The Honorable Michael D. Lumpkin, Assistant Secretary of Defense, SO/LIC
- The Honorable William “Mac” Thornberry (R-TX), Vice Chairman, House Armed Services Committee
- GEN Joseph L. Votel, III, USA, Commander, U.S. Special Operations Command
- Lt Gen Marshall B. “Brad” Webb, USAF, Commander, NATO Special Operations Headquarters
Panel Topics include:
- Special Operations Roles Countering Evolving Global Terrorist Threat & Political Warfare
- Global Persistent Presence/Partnered Operations
- Support to GCC Theater Campaign Plans
- Special Operations Forces Technology Policy & Requirements
Please visit NDIA’s Special Operations/Low Intensity Conflict Symposium and Exhibition website for more information and to register.