- This event has passed.
June 27, 2015 - July 2, 2015
The National Emergency Number Association Conference, NENA 2015, will be held June 27 – July 2, 2015 in Denver, Colorado.
The event provides dozens of comprehensive courses and workshops with real-world applications, opportunities to network with peers, and an expo hall showcasing cutting-edge products and services.
Highlighted topics include:
- Accessibility in a Next Generation 9-1-1 World
- Terrorism Awareness for Dispatchers
- Data Management and Utilization for 9-1-1
- NG9-1-1 Proposal Considerations and Evaluations
- PSAP Facility Hardening: From Codes to Completion
- How CALEA Accreditation Can Enhance Your PSAP
- Public Education and Outreach
- Developing a Successful Telecommunicator Training Academy
- Best Practices & Accessibility of Emergency Services
- PSAP Data Management and Utilization
- Mission Continuity Planning
- National Telecommunicator Training Requirements
- Disability Awareness Training
- The Emergency Incident Data Document: Communications During Disasters
- Resilient 9-1-1 Communications
- NORAD & 9-1-1 Centers
- Cloud-based Solutions for Your PSAP
- Extracting Actionable Intelligence from Emergency Video
- Voice Over WiFi and Advances in Wireless 9-1-1 Location Support
Please visit the National Emergency Number Association Conference website for more information and to register.