- This event has passed.
NBC 2015 Nuclear Biological and Chemical Defense
May 18, 2015 - May 21, 2015
NBC 2015, the 9th Symposium on CBRNE Threats, will be held May 18-21 in Helsinki, Finland.
Highlighted presentations include:
- Deployable CBRN Field Laboratory
- Protection Against Chemical Terrorism in the Prague Subway
- Toxic Industrial Chemicals
- The Field Deployable Hydrolysis System (FDHS)
- Verification of Use of Chemical Weapons in Syria
- Modelling the Effects of a CBRN Defence System Using a Bayesian Belief Model
- Drone Based Hyperspectral Detection of CBRNE Threats
- Spectroscopic Species Identification of Biological Warfare Agents
- Real-Time Bio-aerosol Detection for Building Protection Applications
- Respiratory Equipment in Modern Fixed Wing Military Aircraft
- The Global Health Security Agenda
- U.S. CDC Perspective on Ebola Outbreak in West-Africa
- Preparedness, Detection and Identification
- The Finnish Perspective on Global Biothreat Preparedness
- Strengthening Health and Biosecurity in Tanzania by Biodetection Capacity Building
- The Finnish Biosafety and Biosecurity Network
- Yersinia pestis – An Ancient and Contemporary Threat
- Yersinia pseudotuberculosis – The Mother of pestis
- Francisella tularensis – A Scandinavian pathogen
- Current Issues in EMS Preparedness for CBRN
- STUK – Radiation and Nuclear Safety Authority, CBRN Co-operation
- Finnish Interagency Portal for Natural Disaster Warning
- A New NATO CBRN Reachback Capability
- Cooperation in the Consortium of ARGOS users
- The Global Security Environment
- Innovative Approaches to Early Warning
The event is organized by the Association for Protection, Rescue, Security and Safety (Föreningen för skydd, räddning och säkerhet).
Please visit the NBC 2015 website for more information and to register to attend.