Modern Day Marine Expo 2019
September 17 - September 19
The Modern Day Marine Expo, co-sponsored by Marine Corps Base, Quantico, will be held 17-19 September 2019.
Modern Day Marine is not open to the public. All registrants must provide proof of identity with a Government issued photographic ID and must demonstrate that they have an “identifiable relationship” with the Marine Corps.
The following are examples of acceptable demonstrations of such a relationship that must be substantiated with appropriate verifying ID/Documentation on show site during badge pick up or on-site registration.
- Current Membership in MCL or MCA&F with proof of affiliation
- Employee of an exhibiting company
- Active or Retired member from any component of the U.S. military
- Civilian employee of the Federal Government
- Federal, State, or Municipal law enforcement agency, a fire fighter, or an EMT/EMS
- Member of a designated U.S. military or veteran association
- Student Groups adequately supervised by appropriately affiliated adults with prior registration
- Member of the military forces of foreign nations with passport and prior registration
Manufacturers and consultants not exhibiting in Modern Day Marine must register and will be charged a non-exhibiting (NONEX) fee (see details at bottom of page).
Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
MCB Quantico, home to the Combat Development Command and the Marine Corps Systems Command, is responsible for setting requirements, developing equipment and systems and purchasing the equipment and systems that the Marine Corps will rely on in the years to come. These vital and unique functions play a large part in positioning Modern Day Marine as the premier military equipment, systems, services and technology exposition.
Please visit the Modern Day Marine Expo website for more information