Joint Project Manager Information Systems (JPM IS)Joint Project Manager Information Systems (JPM IS)JPEO-CBD
The Joint Project Manager Information Systems (JPM IS), a component of the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense, provides the information architecture and applications for shaping the battlespace against the Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) threat.
JPM IS develops advanced early warning capabilities; cutting-edge CBRN hazard prediction models; and state-of-the-art biosurveillance situational awareness, collaboration, and analysis tools in order to optimize decision support capabilities.
JPM IS supports the Joint Warning and Reporting Network (JWARN), the Joint Effects Model (JEM), the Biosurveillance Portal (BSP), the Joint USFK Portal and Integrated Threat Recognition (JUPITR) Advanced Technology Demonstration and various consequence management and decision support systems.
Areas of expertise include:
- Integrated warning and reporting
- Managed sensor networks
- Hazard modeling and prediction, depiction and avoidance
- Biological and Medical Surveillance
- Incident management, decision support and consequence management
Editor’s Picks: Articles and resources related to JPM-IS. Links may lead to external sites.
- Army Seeks Integrator for CBRN Joint Effects Model (Oct 2015)
- JUPITR Undergoes Tech Demo at Dugway, Heads to South Korea (Apr 2015)
- Global Surveillance Portal: Biosurveillance for the DoD (Dec 2014)
- JPM Information Systems Overview (Nov 2014)
- CBRN IS and Enterprise IM Strategy (Apr 2014)
- JUPITR Biosurveillance Program Takes Shape on Korean Peninsula (Mar 2014)
- JWARN Award to Northrop Grumman (Dec 2013)
- National Biosurveillance Science and Technology Roadmap (Jun 2013)
- New ATD to Develop Unique Biosurveillance Capabilities for Korean Peninsula (Apr 2013)