Joint Project Manager for Radiological and Nuclear Defense (JPM RND)Joint Project Manager for Radiological and Nuclear Defense (JPM RND)JPEO-CBD
**NOTICE: JPM RND functions have been realigned under JPM Guardian. This page will no longer be updated.
The Joint Project Manager for Radiological and Nuclear Defense (JPM RND), a component of the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical and Biological Defense, provides the DoD with research, development, acquisition, fielding and life-cycle support of radiological and nuclear defense systems.
Areas of expertise and material solutions programs include:
- Personal Dosimetry
- Contamination Monitoring/Avoidance
- Wide Area Search and Identification
- Forensics Ground Sample Collection
- Radiological Detection System (RDS)
- Man-portable Radiological Detection System (MRDS)
- Joint Personal Dosimeter (JPD)
Editor’s Picks: Articles and resources related to JPM Elimination. Links may lead to external sites.
- Replacement for High-Efficiency Neutron Detectors (Mar 2016)
- Battelle, Rhombus Team Together for Radiation Detection System (Dec 2014)
- JPM Radiological and Nuclear Defense Overview (Nov 2014)
- Army Hosts Radiological Detection System Industry Day (Oct 2014)
- DoD Seeks New Radiological Detection System (Sep 2014)
- Man-Portable Radiological Detection System (Jul 2014)
- Next Generation Radiological Detection System (Mar 2013)