Website Summit Exercises and Training LLC
A Preparedness Solutions Company
Summit Exercises and Training
Positions: (1) CBRN Analyst – Chem/Bio; (1) CBRN Analyst Rad/Nuke
Summit Exercises and Training (SummitET), a preparedness solutions company, provides proven full spectrum preparedness solutions to threats facing government, non- government organizations, and private entities through industry-leading experts and impeccable customer service. We achieve this by offering our clients the highest level of customer service, delivering the most comprehensive and customer-specific solutions, proactively adopting new approaches to serve our customer’s needs in the ever-changing world of natural and human-caused incidents, and emphasizing an organizational culture that promotes team member growth and work/life balance.
SET is currently looking to contingently fill two analyst positions to support task order work for FEMA at their headquarters in Washington D.C. Those seeking the analyst positions must have experience in providing preparedness solutions for the response, mitigation, or recovery mission areas of 1) chemical and biological threats or 2) radiological and nuclear threats. The following applies to these positions:
· Full time or 1099 contractor positions. [Note: These positions are contingent on award of the contract.]
· Work Hours: 8 to 5, M-F
· Work Location: FEMA HQ, 500 C Street SW, Washington, DC
· Pay Range: Negotiable (depending on experience, education, and training)
These positions will perform duties as a CBRN Analyst, with an emphasis on providing chemical and biological or radiological and nuclear technical and preparedness-based assistance and support to the FEMA CBRN Office and its mission. This involves researching, analyzing, and authoring draft products in the areas of public/responder education/information; integrated response management; response and recovery capability assessment, policy/doctrine, capability-based assessments, and integrated implementation plans. The analyst will be routinely called upon to research and provide oral and written products addressing CBRN and Emergency Management matters.
· Research and review appropriate and applicable literature and documents
· Lead data research in close cooperation with government client and peers to satisfy contract requirements
· Conduct in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods
· Research and develop reports and documents
· Staff internal and external documents
· Prepare and provide oral and written briefings and presentations to senior management and interagency partners.
· Attend, support, and participate in meetings, conferences and working sessions
· Coordinate with and provide general support to government personnel
· Support meetings by providing logistical services and preparing materials
· Assist with researching, drafting, commenting, tracking, and vetting of policy, procedures, and planning documents
· Conduct occasional travel to regional FEMA offices as required
· Provide exceptional customer service to the client
Required Education/Certifications/Clearances /Experience
· Bachelor’s degree
· Possess an active Top-Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
· Maintain required security clearance and accesses
· Five (5) years of related job experience
· Experience in support of FEMA is preferable but not required
Additional Skills/Experience Desired
· Understanding of HSEEP training and/or trainer certification
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply at https://summitet.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=9
Summit Exercises and Training is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E- Verify.
To apply for this job please visit summitet.bamboohr.com.