Website Booz Allen Hamilton
Analyze the actual and predictable interacting operational activities of business to obtain a quantitative, rational basis for decision making through the application of logic and scientific or economic disciplines and techniques. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentors or supervise team members, if needed.
- 5+ years of experience with a Combatant Command’s nuclear mission
- Experience with creating iterations on existing technology to be tested using computer simulations
- Experience with executing the testing of new procedures and the development of safe and useful equipment and systems
- Experience with executing and providing recommendations on realistic simulations of human-controlled technology and analyzing how its users will interact with it
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and principles
- Ability to execute multiple cases with minor changes while recording all data and reporting it to engineers
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA/BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may be required to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Job Number: R0083140