Website Booz Allen Hamilton
Provide subject matter expertise and experience to support overall program coordination, planning, implementation, and analysis of international emergency preparedness engagements, meetings, trainings, exercises, and other capacity building activities.
Leverage knowledge of a wide array of civilian and military emergency plans, policies, doctrine, and guidance. Apply knowledge of domestic and international disaster management response and recovery policies and programs.
Interface with multiple levels of US and international government leadership and broad stakeholder groups and display a high degree of professionalism. Perform project management responsibilities, adapt to new concepts and client direction, and maintain a high level of quality.
- 10 years of experience in a role focused on all-hazards emergency response planning, training design and delivery, and exercise design and delivery in US federal government, state and local, and non-governmental roles
- 3 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Experience with analyzing policy documents, analytic studies, and related planning and guidance documents
- Experience with writing, preparing, and briefing presentations to clients and executives
- Knowledge of operational and programmatic issues surrounding emergency management, homeland security, foreign disaster response, humanitarian assistance, global health, and all-hazards threats
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with working in an international context
- Experience with disaster risk reduction and disaster risk management concepts
- Experience in working for or with United Nations, North Atlantic Treaty Organization, or other similar organizations around the world
- Knowledge of the DoD policies related to its role in foreign humanitarian assistance and its related role in building partner capacity
- Knowledge of DoD-related policies, doctrine, and guidance
- Knowledge of global humanitarian system
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
To apply for this job please visit careers.boozallen.com.