Website SGI Global
SGI Global is seeking a CWMD Information Coordination and Continuity Technical Editor to support the Department of Homeland Security, The Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office (CWMD) and Watch Operations. The CWMD watch will coordinate, share, and perform analysis on relevant operational information related to chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, (CBRN) and medical events or incidents worldwide that consist of potential CBRN agents, counter proliferation of CBRN and CBRN dual use material, terrorism related to the use, theft, and illegal possession of CBRN material, and provide alert and notification of CWMD incidents.
- The Technical Writer/Editor shall develop and mentor CWMD Watch Officers in the skillcraft of executive writing and tradecraft analysis of operational across all CWMD watch desk products in accordance with the congressional plain language mandate.
- The Technical Writer/Editor shall review all products for prior to dissemination to CWMD Operations leadership and CWMD Senior leadership.
- The Technical Writer/Editor shall assist the Federal Site Lead and the Site lead in standardizing formats for reports as it relates to product development.
- The Technical Writer/Editor shall be available to perform shift work to relieve watch personnel due to scheduled and unscheduled absences, or sickness to ensure the CWMD Watch Desk is always covered.
- Master’s degree and 8 years’ of experience in a technical editor position; or Bachelor’s Degree and 12 years’ experience in a technical writer/editor position.
- Must have the ability to obtain DHS Suitability and must possess a TS/SCI clearance
To apply for this job please visit sgiglobal.applicantpro.com.