Website Booz Allen Hamilton
As an all source analyst on our team, you’ll explore new data sources, create effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources to help your client understand their mission environment, You’ll validate information and apply client tradecraft as you build assessments for senior policy makers. This is a chance to grow your expertise, develop new skills in application of analysis and technology to hard problems and share your methodologies with other analysts. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you’ll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. Join us as we provide the right information at the right time to support the critical needs of our nation’s leaders.
- 2+ years of experience with biological, chemical, or nuclear weapons and the life sciences or engineering field
- Knowledge of IC, DoD, or military intelligence operations and analysis
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with giving presentations to medium to large audiences
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of WMD threats
- Ability to work well in a diverse team to address client needs
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree in Biology, Chemistry, or Nuclear Engineering
To apply for this job please visit careers.boozallen.com.