Virtual Hazmat 2020
July 14 - July 16
After due diligence, continued developing circumstances, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued guidelines regarding large gatherings, the 2020 International Hazardous Materials Response Teams Conference scheduled to take place June 3 – 7 at the Hilton Baltimore has been canceled, to be replaced with Virtual Hazmat, July 14 – 16, 2020.
Virtual Hazmat will feature over 50 hours of On Demand session content as well as daily live streaming. Attendees will have the opportunity to network with other registered attendees, chat with speakers, and more.
The Hazmat Conference is recognized as a high quality, in-depth conference with cutting edge educational programs designed for professionals at all levels of experience. For over 30 years the Hazmat Conference has offered informative sessions and unique hands-on training designed to tackle the most pressing issues facing hazmat professionals.
Who Should Attend
- Hazmat response teams and Emergency planning committees
- EMS managers and planners
- Regulatory compliance specialists
- Power- and utility-industry staff
- Maritime-industry personnel
- State emergency response commissions
- Transportation and distribution personnel
- Counter-terrorism professionals and specialists
- Environmental and emergency staff from federal facilities
- First responders from fire, EMS and law enforcement agencies
Please visit the IAFC’s Virtual Hazmat event website for more information.