- This event has passed.
Forensic Engineering Congress 2021
November 5 - November 8
The 9th Forensic Engineering Congress will be held November 5-8, 2021 in Denver, Colorado.
The event will bring together practicing engineers, academics, and forensic experts from various disciplines to share their knowledge and experience.
Highlighted topics include:
- Performance and durability
- Failures caused by tornadoes, hurricanes, flooding, earthquakes, tsunamis
- Blast and impact loading
- Risk management
- Emergency response
- Lifeline engineering
- Pipelines, water/wastewater, dams, levees, and treatment plants
- Emerging technologies i.e., machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data science
- Building information modeling (BIM)
- Structural health monitoring
- Remote sensing
- Nondestructive testing
- Sampling and statistical analysis
- Use of case studies in forensic engineering education
- Teaching the investigation process
- Forensic engineering course content
- Demolition and excavation (collapse and implosion)
The event is organized by the American Society of Civil Engineers’ Forensic Engineering Division.